As the Administration and Sales Assistant, you’ll be an integral member of our administration team, supporting our Bookkeeper with the composing of various reports and ensuring the filing of important documentation. You will also support our Sales Manager to build an effective, happy, and cohesive brand through prospecting new clients, filling customer orders, and building an online presence. You share our eye for detail, our focus on continuous improvement, and our commitment to quality.
– Reporting to the Bookkeeper, the administrative assistants will type, file, handle mail, answer phones, and perform other jobs critical to office operations.
– Serve as the point of contact for sales representatives who are out in the field meeting clients and making sales. You will also process orders submitted by sales reps, check orders for accuracy, create shipping labels, print out packing lists, send out invoices, and check credit lines.
– Create, promote, and maintain our online marketing platforms, including social media and website updates
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment, think, and react quickly and adhere to workplace health and safety requirements.
– The ability to work independently with little supervision.
– Office Administration Diploma or equivalent or completion of post-secondary schooling
– Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint) – Experience with online marketing and social media
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– Previous administration experience is a plus
– Commitment to safety
– Attention to detail and working well with others
– Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and develop
– Critical thinking, significant use of memory, and continuous learning
– Excellent organizational and decision-making skills
– Reliability/ Dependability
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Range: $19.00-$24.00/hr
Schedule: Day Shift
This opportunity is proudly supported by Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation and is funded through the Workforce Development Program. Eligibility requirements of the program can be found here: https://nohfc.ca/en/pages/programs/people-talent-program/workforce-development-stream